YOUR GIFT IS NEEDED
ANY LEVEL OF SUPPORT IS APPRECIATED
Musicals are very expensive to put on and tickets prices cannot cover all of the costs.
Donations from people like you are one of the ways we make up the difference so that we can continue to operate.
Many, many people give hours and hours of their time and make cash donations, as well. If you appreciate the shows you see, and if you appreciate the work we do with children, won't you help us with your gift?
All you have to do is send a check, made out to Gloriana, to:
- Gloriana Musical Theatre
- P.O. Box 273
- Fort Bragg, CA 95437
You can also email us now or email us later at and we can discuss specific plans and programs.
You can give at any level you feel is appropriate for you. Any amount is appreciated.
- Saint ($1000+)
- Archangel ($500+)
- Guardian Angel ($250+)
- Angel ($100+)
- Seraphim ($50+)
- Cherub ($1-$49)
A GIFT FROM YOUR IRARecently renewed legislation allows individuals who are 70 ½ or older to make tax-free charitable gifts from a traditional or Roth IRA for any amount up to $100,000 per year.
• Gifts of up to $100,000 from your IRA are excluded from your taxable income and can be used to satisfy your minimum distribution requirement for 2013.
• The transfer must be made directly from the IRA to Gloriana Opera Company or any other favorite charity, and must be an outright gift.
• There is no tax deduction-the amount is simply not reported as income
Organizations like Gloriana Opera Company that are tax exempt and classified as 501(c)(3) organizations are qualified to receive IRA rollovers.
You can direct your gift to go toward whichever project you like, such as technical improvements, workshops, scholarships, or general purposes. To make a charitable rollover, simply contact your IRA provider to make your gift. You may need to provide them with our Tax ID number which is 94-2495701. In order to assist you in making your gift to our musical theatre company, please contact us for our letter of authorization to send to your provider; also some providers do not list the donor’s name along with the check.
By making an IRA charitable gift of up to $100,000 you can achieve three goals: You can reduce your taxable income; provide significant support to ensure that our community, from youth to all ages, will continue to benefit from the opportunity to enjoy and learn about musical theatre; and honor the memory of loved one or special moment.
Gloriana is a 501-c(3) non-profit corporation and all donations are tax-deductible.
Thank you for your generous support!
WHY SHOULD I DONATE?
- Ticket prices cover only a portion of the costs of mounting a show and we rely on your donations to make up the difference.
- We have other non-show related expenses, such as insurance and telephone, that also must be covered.
- Making a donation will make you a part of the Gloriana family.
- All donations are tax deductible.
- Making a donation will make you feel good!
- The Georgia Lucas Backstage Fund provides funds to train young people in all backstage positions, such as light operator, stage manager, etc.
- We are always looking for donations of needed items, such as Paint, tools, fabric, lumber, nails, refreshments, printing services, meals, wine, musical instruments, prizes for auctions or contests, restaurant and hotel packages and office equipment, such as computers. If you have any items you would like to donate, please contact us.
Gloriana does much more than put on musicals. Shows such as Golden Goose and Willy Wonka have provided a creative outlet to many young people. Over the years, many youth have gained self-confidence and leadership skills through Gloriana theater and have been class presidents and other leaders, plus have gone on to successful careers in the performing arts, as well as other fields.
Gloriana has awarded $20,000 in scholarships to high school seniors, through money raised by the Gloriana Carolers.
Gloriana puts on workshops for adults and children in acting and in technical areas of theater.
Gloriana has been an important community resource since 1976. Please help us continue by giving us your gift. A simple, two-step process is all it takes.
Thank you for your support!